We are looking for attorneys to join our team and practices in Antitrust and Trade Competition, Commercial and Corporate Law (e.g., incorporation and registration of legal entities, foreign investment, etc.), Contracts, Capital Market, Immigration, Individual Services, Intellectual Property, International Trade, Labor and Employment, Mergers and Acquisitions, Notarial Services and Real Estate.
- Male or female candidate graduated with decree in laws, Master’s Degree from overseas university is preferred.
- Possess commitment, involvement, responsiveness, responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written Thai and English.
- Possess Lawyer’s License and Notarial Services Attorney License.
- Possess Public Company Limited License of Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, is preferred.
- 4-5 years legal experience.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment.
- Excellent legal knowledge.
- Attention to details.
- Advanced experience with legal research and time management with strong organization skills.
- Advanced critical and legal reasoning skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skill.
- Ability to work independently and work as a co-team lead under pressure.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive with internal and external parties.
- Proactive in staying informed about professional knowledge and technical skills in the legal arena and practices.
- Proven client management skills.
- Risk assessment and decision making.
- Co-leading with partners and senior associates in matters related to corporate set-up, local and foreign investments, business licenses, investment promotional certificates, commercial local and cross border transactions and intellectual properties.
- Preparing and guiding junior associates to prepare correspondences, legal advices, legal documents and applications in matters related to corporate set-up, corporate regulatory maintenance and compliance, local and foreign investments, business licenses, investment promotional certificates, commercial local and cross border transactions and intellectual properties.
- Co-leading with partners and senior associates in meeting and representing clients in matters related to corporate set-up, local and foreign investments, business licenses, investment promotional certificates, commercial local and cross border transactions and intellectual properties.
- Contract negotiation, review, drafting and finalization.
- Co-leading with partners and senior associates to conduct legal due diligence for Initial Public Offering (IPO) and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Conducting legal researches and providing legal advices to clients.
- Composing and editing memorandums, documents and correspondences to the clients.
- Verifying accuracy of English and Thai translation of legal documents prepared by junior associates.
- Co-leading with partners and senior associates in immigration and relocation matters, e.g., Visa, Work Permit, Temporary Stay Permit, Re-Entry Permit, etc.
- Communicating with partners, senior associates, paralegals, and clients for efficient handling.
- Mentoring and training junior associates on legal matters, analytical, problem solving, project and client management.
- Supervising and aiding in the appraisal and development of junior associate.
- Representing the firm and working collaboratively with other overseas law firms in activities of Globalaw International Network
- Assisting business development of the firm.
If interested, please submit your Resume, Education Decree, Transcripts, Statement of Interests with details of work, training and/or internship experiences to:
Mr. Jitrakorn Boonyapanupol
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com